WCVB-TV is now hiring a Traffic/Continuity Specialist to provide general support to the Sales department of our station. We are seeking an administrative assistant to perform traffic and general duties, including data entry of commercial traffic material.
• Data entry of commercial traffic instructions
• Coordination of commercial material
• Liaison to a central traffic facility
• Distribution of Daily Log
• Interacting with station visitors and callers at the front desk
• Coordination of the last-minute
orders/revisions and log changes required
• coordination of locally received commercial material
• Print and distribution of Final Daily Log,
• Assi sting with local station order/ make good input and reporting needs.
• Minimum of 1 year broadcast sales experience.
• Military leadership and experience will be considered
• Is highly computer literate in all Microsoft Office products and ideally has experience with Wide Orbit and Wide Orbit Media Sales
• Organized and detail oriented
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines
• Commitment to accuracy and timeliness
• Bachelor's degree, preferred
• Military training and experience will be considered
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx1ox-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.