Commercial Producer - WCTV
At WCTV, we are family. We work hard and play to win, and have fun doing it. As a legacy station celebrating over sixty years of ratings dominance, we believe in giving back to our community. Rarely will you find a festival, parade, or charity event that does not include WCTV. We never take our success for granted, and expect our employees to excel to the next level. Our culture is simple: we are a cohesive TEAM that invests in our people with continued learning and professional development. WCTV is the number one station in town for a reason: we never get complacent and ALWAYS try to step it up.
Sunshine is prevalent and shorts can be worn almost year round in our area. While we do have winter, it is nice and short. The Gulf of Mexico is only an hour away and we have beautiful spring-fed rivers for kayaking and boating. There are also lots of biking and walking trails too. Tallahassee is known for its rolling hills and numerous canopy roads. The first things most notice when they arrive are the beautiful live oak trees draped with Spanish moss.
Tallahassee is the state capital, and politics are front and center. It's also home to many colleges and trade schools, most notably Florida State University and FAMU. Our viewers are college sports fans, especially during football season! In 2015, Tallahassee was awarded the All-American City Award by the National Civic League for the second time. Tallahassee is a fantastic place to work with plenty to do when you have some days off.
Do you live and breathe video? Do you love bringing ideas to life? Than we want to talk with you! WCTV, The dominant CBS station in Tallahassee, FL is looking for an enthusiastic Commercial Producer to join our team. The ideal candidate will need to have a highly creative mind and the ability to bring ideas to life behind a camera and on an editor. You should be a fantastic storyteller with strong skills in writing, cinematography and Adobe CC.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work directly with clients and account executives and incorporate ideas into commercials that will drive business to the client.
• Write client commercials using the information provided by the client and bring creative ideas to the table
• Light and shoot client commercials with various cameras and accessories like gimbal, slider, jib…etc.
• Edit client commercials and create graphics using Adobe Creative Suite with a priority on quality.
• Create client web graphics for use online.
• Must be able to carry and setup equipment (20-30lbs.) for client commercial shoots.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience with Adobe CC software, Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• 2+ years experience with Premiere and After Effects
• Experience color grading with Davinci Resolve
• Experience with Cinema and DSLR cameras, lenses and filters
• Ability to write, light, shoot and edit content that grabs viewer's attention
• Able to work independently on most projects and as part of the team when needed.
• Demo reel of you best work is required
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter, demo reel and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5v74-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.