Full Time Job
Director Of Audience Engagement
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWBMA/WTTO/WABM has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Audience Engagement! We're looking for a hands-on creative leader with a strong understanding of local news. The Director of Audience Engagement will shape the marketing efforts across platforms from broadcast television to digital - video skills are a must. We're looking for someone who thrives in individual and collaborative environments in equal parts; someone who can naturally balance creativity with attention to detail.
• Oversee and maintain the day-to-day 'look' of three distinct television stations and all on-air materials
• Maintain consistent, cutting edge and fresh creative look in all on-air materials
• Ensure programs are being effectively being promoted and reaching the target audience.
• Work collaboratively with Promotions Producers on the production of from-scratch and topical promos
• Maintain a list of creative ideas for future implementation
• Facilitates Advertising & outside media co-op in conjunction with agency of record and Corporate Promotions
• Involvement and support in station sponsored events and contests
• Writing and producing as needed to move key initiatives forward.
• Seeks out and shares latest trends in marketing and advertising on all platforms
• Ensures execution of projects in accordance to Station Marketing plan and identifies market priorities
• Minimum five (5) years' experience
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud suite, and OSi trafficking software
• Have a strong understanding of local news production, and a serious interest in the news
• Creative and detail oriented
• Self-starter mentality
• A passion for marketing and promotion
• Comfortable working individually and collaboratively
• Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8bxyk-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.