Tech Manager, Sports (Temporary)
• Your New Role…
• Technical Manager (TM) for remote sports broadcast show.
• Your Role Accountabilities…
• Responsible for supervising the control room technical crew during a fast paced sports environment and executing the direction and vision of show director and producer
• Firsthand experience partnering with the live director
• Act as crew chief and technical lead assigned to the production staﬀ productions
• May be called upon to simultaneously direct/TD small to mid-level live and taped segment/shows
• Demonstrate technical ability to troubleshoot and understand video workﬂow throughout Bleacher Report/Turner Sports networks
• Qualifications & Experience…
• 5+ years of broadcast remote operations experience (preferably network level) in a coordination or supervisory role
• ''Live'' sports remote production experience and thorough technical understanding of production intricacies
• 5+ years of remote production budget preparation or financial forecasts
• Must be a TEAM PLAYER who is highly organized, efficient, able to multi-task and a STRONG communicator
• The Nice to Haves:
• Must be willing to travel from home market
• Diverse background in television preferred, including camera and/or video playback preferred
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rozy41-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.