- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAbout WBAY:
WBAY-TV is the market-leading ABC affiliate in Green Bay, Wisconsin, covering all of Northeast Wisconsin. The station has won Edward R. Murrow Awards for the past five years, including Overall Excellence. Our news department produces 36 hours of news each week.
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Marketing/Promotions Manager to conceive, write, produce and edit
compelling on-air promos, PSA's and First Alert image campaigns either independently or as a
- Proficiently in Adobe Premiere and Photoshop also a must. After Effects knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to shoot and light is required. Familiarity with DSLR camera also a plus.
- The ability to multi task a variety of projects at one time is imperative.
- 2 Years' experience in news broadcast/editing/promotions.
- Must have the ability to work daytime hours regularly and flexible hours including some
weekends and evenings when needed.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbnoe6-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.