WBAY-TV is the market-leading ABC affiliate in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The station has received Edward R. Murrow Awards each of the past four years, including Overall Excellence. Our news department produces 36 hours of news each week. Wbay.com is the number one news and information website in all of NE Wisconsin.
WBAY has an immediate opening for a Creative Services Photographer/Editor. This position helps create video marketing campaigns for our advertising partners. In this fast paced environment, the ideal candidate will shoot, light and conceptualize superior marketing campaigns with cutting edge technology. Knowledge of Adobe Suite editing is necessary, as well as exceptional organization and communication skills. All other duties assigned.
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with Account Executives to conceive, write, produce and edit marketing campaigns.
• Go on location for video marketing shoots.
• Ability to shoot and light is required. Familiarity with DSLR camera and drone a plus.
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere and Photoshop a must. After effects knowledge is a beneficial.
• The ability to self motivate, stay focused and efficient while producing top outputs in limited time for projects is necessary.
• The ability to multi task between multiple projects in imperative.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r110bv-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.