WBAL NewsRadio FM & AM and WIYY (98 ROCK) are the longest-running radio brands in Baltimore (96 years and 45 years respectively), with a commitment to personality-driven local programming and community engagement. The stations are also the radio home of the Baltimore Ravens. The Imaging Production Director will lead the creation of station branding and promotional audio for 98 ROCK, WBAL and their digital platforms. Your first step is to apply on-line at: Hearst Television Careers. Please know your interest will be held in strict confidence. Check us out at Hearst.com… a dynamic privately held organization with unmatched cable, television, radio, magazines and newspaper platforms.
• Produce promos and advancers for programming and sales initiatives
• Write copy for promos, advancers and station production
• Import audio and manage rotations of station sweepers
• Coordinate with external station voices to record copy
• Responsible for all audio elements of the Ravens Gameday Radio Network
• Provide voice work for certain production
• Produce the soundtrack for 98 Rock and WBAL television commercials
• Assist with production of 98 ROCK's television show on WBAL-TV 11
• Backup for commercial production coordinator
• Other station production duties as needed
• Superior talent in producing audio imaging. (Experience with rock, news, and talk brands a plus but not a requirement.)
• Expertise with Adobe Audition and Wide Orbit Radio Automation systems is preferred.
• You should have strong time management skills and the ability to turn projects around under tight timelines.
• You must be able to demonstrate your writing skills and creativity with samples of your work.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxb0k-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.