Senior Advanced Software Engineer, Graphics
NetherRealm Studios, a division of WB Games Inc. seeks a Senior Product Manager for the NetherRealm mobile department. The Product Manager will help define, market and maintain the company's free to play mobile games and play a critical role in defining business requirements for our publishing and BI platform and tools. Reporting to the Lead Product Manager, this role is crucial to driving the studio's aggressive goals in mobile games.
• Collaborate with product development, production, and marketing teams to define, design and to manage features and functionality that support the overall strategic vision of the products - maximizing acquisition, engagement and monetization.
• Establish and drive KPIs and targets for products and features. Drive competitive reviews of external games and translate best practices into actionable product strategy and tactical roadmaps.
• Work with the mobile team to get the data and information needed to make strategic game decisions, by applying quantitative rigor to our in-game merchandising including sales & promotions, inform the content pipeline, and to balance the pricing and the tuning of virtual economies.
• Develop and implement effective review cycles of the state of the mobile games that carefully consider internal and external feedback as well as key product metrics to continually improve the product.
• Define and implement metrics hooks and tracking tools for the product and use the data to inform game design and drive decisions for feature optimization and future feature development.
• Design and conduct A/B split tests to optimize existing game features.
• Strong partnership with Marketing to manage notification features and in-game messaging to players, and act as Customer Support's direct line into the development team. Work with marketing and community to deliver coherent message to players.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Management or related role. F2P mobile gaming space highly preferred.
• Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product improvements and decision making.
• Record of accomplishment via feature, promotional and business model recommendations.
• Strong project management experience and ability to work with cross functional units to advance business objectives.
• Passion for games and strong player empathy with a thorough understanding of micro-transaction based business models that influence player behavior.
• Familiarity with iOS, Android and other F2P marketplaces, trends and best practices.
• Review and provide detailed feedback and KPI impact analysis on in development features, including but not limited to - UI/UX specification documentation and in-game tuning models.
• Perform teardowns and analyses of competitor feature sets, live updates, economy balance, in-game merchandising, and player behavior profiles.
• BS/BA degree, ideally in a quantitative discipline. MS/MBA highly preferred.
• Strong product management skills at a features/system level.
• Strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
• Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
• Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
• Flexibility to travel to Warner Bros. studios as required.
• Attendance at industry conferences as required.