Senior Media Buyer
As part of the Marketing Games & Video New Releases team and reporting to the Marketing Director Games & Video New Releases, your role is to participate in the planning and definition of the marketing strategy, to execute the marketing plan of a portfolio of Video releases of cinema films and Video Games for which you are responsible, and to develop WB's Home Entertainment activity in France and Benelux.
• Participate in the definition and development of the marketing strategy for a portfolio of Video release films and Games titles (physical and digital format) throughout its lifespan, including the construction of projections and budget forecasts.
• Analyse market, trends, performance metrics and outlook to help build marketing plans (target, positioning, key pillars and tactics), working with management to define marketing objectives.
• Build an innovative communication strategy and materials with a strong digital focus.
• Execute marketing plans to meet or exceed sales targets, effectively managing budgets and being responsible for the P&L of titles.
• Manage relationships and approvals with the international Video and Games entities, located in the US and UK.
• Work closely with the sales teams, providing explanatory presentations and compelling sales pitches, recommending sales potential based on benchmarking and market trends.
• Liaise with internal stakeholders (Cinema Marketing, Sales, Franchise, Media, Data, Consumer product, Research, Finance) to ensure marketing plans are consistent with business objectives
• Brief, manage and direct external partners (creative agencies, media, press relations, influencer, social...) and coordinate all aspects of the marketing mix, with the aim of ensuring the best visibility and creatives for each title
• Create partnerships with key brands and media to ensure optimal visibility for titles, monitor/evaluate the performance of media and social campaigns, and make adjustments to ensure the best return on investment.
• Develop the WB Home Entertainment business by developing cross-franchise initiatives based on our main franchises (DC, Wizarding World, Classic Animation) with the Franchise and/or Catalogue teams.
• Very good knowledge of video marketing and/or video games
• Ability to work on different topics and with different stakeholders
• Organisational and planning skills to make timely decisions under tight deadlines
• Creative, innovative, proactive yet pragmatic
• Analytical skills
• Knowledge of the digital, media and influence landscape
• Ability to adapt
• Team spirit
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Fluent in French & English
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mww1-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.