Wilmslow, United Kingdom
As Customer Support and Training Manager at Playdemic, a division of WB Games Inc., you will lead a team of internal and external Player Support experts to solve problems for our valued players across the world.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing customer support quality and training programs and overall global player support strategy with a view to maintaining and driving a highly engaged, loyal player following for our titles.
Naturally you will need to be an excellent communicator both written and verbally, as you will be required to liaise with our outsourcing partners all around the world and also be the key liaison between our players, Customer Support and the QA teams.
If you are an experienced and passionate individual with a proven record of successful communications and strategies and process improvements in gaming, we'd love to hear from you.
• Work with our internal and external player support team and QA teams to understand, improve and continuously monitor our Customer Support QA functions.
• Use day-to-day data reporting to highlight and explore improvement opportunities and monitor the effectiveness of various processes and initiatives.
• Engage in deep dives to produce insights for ongoing change to improve player experience.
• Conduct investigations to identify root causes of issues and implement effective corrective actions with measurable impact
• Lead global calibration efforts to ensure consistency in quality across all markets
• Become an expert of Playdemic games, our internal tools and our player support processes
• Creation, implementation and development of product and CS training materials and programs.
• Management of internal agent facing quality and training knowledge base.
• Demonstrable experience in Customer Support Vendor Management
• Experience working in CS QA teams and excellent understanding of quality processes
• Empathic and cultural awareness, experience working in multicultural teams
• A hands-on, self-driven and independent mentality
• Commitment to communication and teamwork
• A passion for games and for providing the best support to the players who love them
• Ability to travel
What we can offer you
At Playdemic, we know that the only way to make world-class games is by hiring the most talented people and then creating the right environment to empower them to do their best work. We have recently moved into a brand new, purpose-built office space, which balances ambitious design, brilliant workspaces with generous and indulgent breakout areas for co-working, socialising and meetings. Here some of the amazing features we have added to this space:
• Amazing looking, flexible, open plan workspaces
• Interesting and varied meeting spaces
• Height adjustable desks throughout
• State of the art entertainment systems for people to socialise with at lunch or after work
• One of the fanciest coffee machines you've ever seen, delivering awesome, barista-style beverages
On top of a very competitive salary, we also offer some of the following amazing benefits:
• Being part of the Warner Bros. family – one of the world's largest media companies
• Regular health, wellbeing and social events
• Comprehensive Bonus Package
• Generous Company Pension
• Life Assurance
• Discounts on products