Manager, Consumer Products Contract Operations
Remote / Virtual
Strategist, Real Estate and Facilities
TITLE: Strategist Real Estate and Facilities
The Strategist, Real Estate will support the Head of Global Real Estate and Facilities in managing WMG's Real Estate and Facilities operations including strategy development, transaction analysis and execution, lease administration, project management, and facilities. Strategist will identify and implement new initiatives that incorporate the latest developments in workplace design including technology and digital advancements, as well as other priorities consistent with organizational goals including diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility, efficiency, cost, and providing an inspirational environment for our employees, artists and partners.
The Strategist will participate as a core project team member of WMG's ''Future Reimagined Workplace Taskforce,'' a cross functional network of business representatives who are who are crafting the evolution and accelerating the company's transformation into a more agile, competitive and efficient environment that delivers an enhanced employee experience. Responsibilities for the Task Force will include delivering real estate and facilities outcomes that underpin this initiative from strategy through to global launch and implementation. This is a hands-on role that will reach all levels of the organization.
• Support Real Estate group in managing the company's global portfolio including transactions, strategy, and lease administration
• Support international locations and provide guidance on real estate and facility initiatives including programming, branding, security, health and safety and standardization of company policies and procedures
• Provide financial analysis for transactions, planning, reporting, and idea development.
• Support transactions including acquisitions, dispositions, relocations
• Prepare presentations for management, including updates and changes to the portfolio, provide recommendations and facilitate the approval process
• Partner and collaborate with local and global international teams on cross-functional programs, real estate and domestic facilities matters including the Future Reimagined Workplace Program
• Embed new ways of working and navigate change management challenges in partnership with human resources, IT, and program sponsors to successfully transform of our real estate and facilities operations
• Drive continuous improvement through identification of new ways of working and technology partnerships to modernize team practices and employee experience
• Work with Facilities group in providing best in class service.
• Lead financial planning and serve as POC for budgeting, forecasting and reporting of expenses; and develop/administer capital and operating expense budgets
• Understand individual division business drivers and needs, then apply that knowledge and develop plans which deliver effective real estate portfolio and workplace solutions to support those business needs.
• Establish/enhance new ways to monitor performance and track KPI's
• Experience: 10+ years of in the commercial real estate industry.
• Education: Undergraduate degree required, preferably in Real Estate, Engineering, Project Management, or similar background.
• Necessary skills and knowledge:
• Project management of multiple complex workstreams
• Financial analysis for real estate transactions
• Management Presentations
• Building system operations (HVAC, lighting, elevators, etc.)
• Management of service providers and vendors
• Negotiation in all aspects of real estate, construction and facilities contracts.