Job Title: Sr. Manager, Digital Accounts
A little bit about our team:
The Global Digital Account Management team's mission is to maximize digital revenue and market share through optimization and streamlined communications globally across digital accounts and label partners. We deliver revenue and marketing opportunities for our company, label, and artists by maximizing efficiencies with each digital account's multi-territory philosophy and category strategy with a focus on user generated and ad supported platforms as well as emerging business models that use music at its core.
You will be part of a dynamic account management team dealing with a variety of developing and emerging business models focusing on but not limited to the fitness category . You will work with these partners on a global scale to maximize opportunities for our artists with the goal of increasing market share and ultimately increasing revenue. Not only will you serve as the day-to-day point person for these accounts but you will also be the main contact at the center for all of the labels to keep them informed of opportunities and account performance.
Here you'll get to:
• You will manage all business, operational issues, and relationships with assigned accounts to drive revenue and increase market share.
• You will work primarily across an expanded fitness account base (as well as additional account assignments if needed) to optimize opportunities with these partners in support of our artists and labels.
• You will develop and execute creative marketing promotions to bring maximized visibility to WMG artists with the goal of increasing market share and revenue.
• You will work with the Data Operations team to build out comprehensive dashboards detailing streaming information from assigned partners including plays, territory information, tiers of service and more.
• You will work with Business Development utilizing day-to-day account knowledge to advise on various deal points in negotiations.
• You will work with the label groups and Warner-Chappell publishing to keep the fitness account base updated on wholly-owned products for ease of programming.
• You will audit catalog ingestions and work closely with the operations team to ensure efficient process/procedure in product setup, delivery, and timely go-live at all partners.
• You will work with finance to ensure reporting is accurate and up to date across all accounts.
• You will provide regular updates to partners on new releases, catalog changes and advocating for merchandising of new/priority releases, marketing tools/assets, and catalog based on artist activity and label goals.
• You will provide consistent updates to labels about account performance around streaming analysis, new product announcements, revenue trends, best practices, case studies, and new marketing opportunities.
• You will maintain strong knowledge of partner's goals/business strategy and communicate information to the company, labels, business development, and analysis teams.
• You will be the main point of contact liaising between labels & accounts working to send internal and external communications such as: Weekly New Release Information (including Timed & Rush Releases), Priority Lists, Placement Reports, and Recaps.
• You will contribute to monthly global communications such as Bits & Bytes, Platform Updates, and distribute a dedicated monthly newsletter around your account base.
• You have a minimum of 5+ years experience with a range of Commercial Music, Marketing/Sales, and merchandising knowledge.
• You can work independently and manage time efficiently.
• You are experienced with and/or interested in new, emerging categories of music consumption as well as user generated/ad supported platforms.
• You have the ability to be creative, goal-oriented, and a flexible team player.
• You are passionate about music and understand the current music landscape.
We'd love it if you also had:
• You are highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as Google's suite of tools.
• You are a problem solver with strong analytical and negotiation skills.
• You have experience diving into data and using it with purpose.
$72,000 to $82,000 Annually
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Links to relevant documents:
2024 Benefits At A Glance final.pdf
EVerify Participation Poster.pdf
Right To Work - English.pdf
Right to Work - Spanish.pdf
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbzjyx-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.