A little bit about our team:
ADA is the world's leading distributor of independent music. We strive to be a valuable partner to our label clients, guiding them to success across the commercial and marketing space, as well as providing a suite of label services from publicity to radio promotion. We work globally to deliver high-impact opportunities, and work to ensure reliable and visible content pipelines around the world. The role will sit within the Commercial Marketing team within Marketing and Services and will work across Internal teams, Labels, and external partners.
Leading the domestic commercial marketing team and tactics while maintaining strategic high-level senior relationships with the key Digital Service Providers and internal account leads. Will proactively identify potential growth and opportunity areas within our revenue stream while helping to provide structure, process, governance to support ADA's strategic commercial marketing efforts.
Here you'll get to:
• Drive commercial and DSP strategy for key ADA projects around the world.
• Work with label partners and internal stakeholders to advise and execute on streaming strategies across key partners (Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Tencent, Deezer, etc).
• Contribute to and work alongside marketing experts using a strong foundation in streaming and data principles to optimize campaigns for ADA artists and label partners.
• Communicate new opportunities and innovations that will affect commerce growth while crafting strategy on how to integrate these opportunities into marketing plans across the roster and implement processes to execute on them with partners.
• Communicate high level strategic success and overall commercial marketing results to internal and external partners for key US rep releases on a regular basis.
• Drive complementary best practices to strategic results and insights from commercial marketing plans to increase consumption and build audience awareness and engagement at DSPs.
• Work with both central and local teams to identify opportunities from around the world.
• Operationalize process of evaluating and communicating data trends in coordination with our team members globally.
• Provide functional guidance and support for our growing commercial team around the world.
• Assemble project analysis/recaps for international releases to maximize consumption.
• Keep up to date with music industry trends to create and execute innovative sales concepts.
• Work with the wider international team and organization to help grow the ADA business around the world
• Subject matter expert in streaming consumption and established relationships with major commercial partners.
• Experience leading a team and creating and maintaining key sales and marketing processes
• A deep understanding of commercial revenue and how it is affected by the digital landscape, including streaming, social media, and user-generated content.
• Experience working directly with artists and labels across multiple genres.
• Organized, creative, and innovative.
We'd love it if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• Minimum 5+ years ' experience in business operations, sales and marketing experience at music media company, digital partner, or a related digital content industry.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too
$85,000 to $100,000 Annually
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Links to relevant documents:
2023 Benefits At A Glance.pdf
EVerify Participation Poster.pdf
Right To Work - English.pdf
Right to Work - Spanish.pdf
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro0ky1-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.