Job Title: Sr. Manager, Audience - Latin America
A little bit about our team:
Our Regional Marketing team is responsible for implementing marketing strategies that are both locally relevant and regionally aligned. It operates continuously to redefine marketing best practices, whether it be experimenting with new formats and technologies or reworking old practices. This team partners with internal and external groups to develop best-in-class creative campaigns and high-impact advertising on a regional level.
We are looking for an analytical and strategic Sr. Manager of Audience to develop and implement audience engagement strategies that build and maintain strong connections between our artists and their fans. The ideal candidate is a music enthusiast with a deep understanding of the ever-evolving music industry, social media trends, and digital marketing techniques. This role will play a pivotal part in enhancing the visibility and success of our artists. This role reports directly to the Director of Marketing Services, LATAM.
Here you'll get to:
• Identify and target key demographics and fan segments for each artist on our label.
• Develop and execute strategies to expand our artists' fan base both locally and globally.
• Monitor audience growth and find opportunities of improvement.
• Stay updated on industry trends, platforms and algorithm changes to optimize growth performance.
• Work closely with Director of Marketing Services and artists to refine their fan engagement strategies and provide regular reports to management and artists, offering insights and recommendations for improvement.
• Identify and lead the relationship with various artist fan club pages.
• Collaborate with creative teams to produce visually compelling and consistent content.
• Grow artist Custom Audiences for Paid Media efforts.
• Assure proper website pixel strategy has been implemented throughout various company owned sites.
• Develop a lead generation plan for the department that enhances first party data.
• Plan and execute creative lead generation campaigns.
• Create regional strategies for fan engagement channels such as WhatsApp, WhatsApp Channels, Instagram Broadcast, Telegram, etc.
• CRM tool management
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Music Business, Communications, or related field.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish, in addition to strong creative and writing skills with an eye for detail.
• You have proven experience in audience engagement or digital marketing.
• You have exceptional knowledge of social media platforms and digital analytics.
• You are passionate about music and have a deep understanding of various music genres and fan cultures.
• You have the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Experienced with CRM tool management
We'd love it if you also had:
• Fluency in Portuguese
• Music industry experience
Effective October 1st, this position will require being in the office 4 days a week. We believe that an in-office presence is critical for talent development, collaboration and building strong relationships.
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Links to relevant documents:
2023 Benefits At A Glance.pdf
EVerify Participation Poster.pdf
Right To Work - English.pdf
Right to Work - Spanish.pdf
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0qpbm-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.