WMG Emerging Talent Associate Program (Virtual - Spring 2022)
WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Emerging Talent Program.
A little bit about the program:
Warner Music Group's Emerging Talent Associate Program (Virtual – Spring 2022) is a paid internship program designed to provide students the opportunity to apply their skills and gain hands-on experience in the music industry. This multidimensional, semester-long program begins by matching students to specific departments based on their interests as well as the position qualifications.
Here you'll get to:
Upon joining the program, Associates are fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of their assigned department. They participate in strategic meetings, help solve key business issues, and offer ideas and perspectives to further WMG's global success. In addition, working as an Emerging Talent Associate ensures access to incredible development activities such as our Professional Development Workshops, Employee Panels and the Emerging Talent Showcase.
Rockstar candidates are:
• At least a Junior currently pursuing an Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
• Currently enrolled in a College or University in the US
• A self-starter with a genuine curiosity for our business
• Able to commit to a 20-25 hour work week during the semester
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Professional goals that align with Warner Music Group's core values and business objectives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as effective problem solving and organizational skills
• Strong passion for and knowledge of the music industry
• Leadership experience on or off campus
Areas of opportunity:
• Agile Transformation
• Business & Legal Affairs
• Corporate Legal
• Corporate Communications
• Digital Innovation
• Global Technology
• Research & Analysis
• Data Analytics
• Human Resources
• Studio Production and Post
• Revenue Operations
• Account Management
• Audience Development/ Consumer Acquisition & Retention
• Media Operations
• Supply Chain
• Merchandise Production
• Marketing/Brand Strategy
• Fan Engagement
• Visual Media Licensing
• Digital Content Development
• Digital Innovation
• Operations & Partnerships
• Strategic Integration & Operations
• Music Production
• Theatrical/Creative Services
• Sync (Creative, Clearance & Latin)
• Licensing (Copyright, Clearance & Administration)
• Artist Development (Touring, Events, and Brand Partnerships)
• Artist Services
• Business Development
Spring 2022 Timeline
• Application Deadline: Sunday, January 2, 2022
• Program Duration: March 1, 2022 - May 13, 2022
• Scheduled Weekly Hours: 20-25 hours per week
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here and think you will too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkw5n0-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.