Job Title: Social Editor
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying & more highly engaging channels.
IMGN Media is looking for a Social Editor to work on Daquan's social channel. The ideal candidate understands everything about internet culture, knows what makes a good meme, and can discern the threshold between good and the best. They need a strong understanding of what's trending and how to curate viral content.
Here you'll get to:
• Create and curate user generated content for TikTok & Snapchat pages, assisting in the content licensing process
• Keep up with the latest viral memes, continually strategizing how to elevate the brand
• Work closely with the brand partnership team when it comes to producing branded content
• Work in collaboration with Content Editors and Motion Graphic Designers
• Track data, measure performance in real-time, and assist in generating monthly reports
• You are heavily immersed in internet culture, staying on top of the latest news, updates, and trends
• You have a strong interest in hip-hop culture, music, sports
• You understand meme culture, specifically around Gen-Z
• You have strong understanding of what's relevant to the Daquan demo
• You know the ins and outs of different social media platforms
• You are flexible and adaptable for an ever-changing medium
• You have an ability to stay organized and manage multiple projects at once
• You are a good collaborator/team player, are autonomous, and can take feedback
• You are a leader when you need to be and can manage a team
• You have 1-2 years of experience
We'd love it if you also had:
• You have a background working with content licensing
• You have experience running social media accounts
$55,000 to $70,000 Annually
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj1560-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.