A little bit about our team:
WMX, Warner Music Group's culture-driving media, creative content, and artist services' division, sets a new standard for artists, advertisers, and fans through world class experiences, award-winning creative content, and industry leading audience insights. The strategic operations and project management team drives business success through consistent delivery practices.
Our team creates flexible project management frameworks that provides governance, encourages collaboration and streamlines workflows. We oversee programs and projects that reaches millions of fans globally.
The Senior Project Manager is a key part of the operations team and is responsible for managing complex and high-profile initiatives across various channels. You will be responsible for planning, executing, communicating, and delivering value to large business initiatives; coordinating project managers across multiple work streams.. You will be the primary interface between platform vendors, internal development resources and end users to achieve our strategic goals.
Here you'll get to:
• You will identify, clearly articulate, and effectively advocate the right -execution strategy for key initiatives and goals.
• You will be responsible for the management and overall delivery of ecommerce and web campaigns across multiple departments and teams.
• You will oversee the day-to-day relationships and operations with vendors, partners, and internal teams involved in WMG's ecommerce platforms.
• You will work alongside a team of project managers to plan and execute a strategic roadmap across both the web and ecommerce workspace.
• You will develop and maintain documentation and project templates that will streamline process and ensure accurate and on time project delivery.
• You will partner with user experience experts and product managers to deliver the best consumer ecommerce and web experiences WMX can make.
• You have strong project management skills
• You have the ability to set and communicate achievable timelines and rally stakeholders, vendors, and internal resources to execute against priorities while deflecting noise and distraction from getting in the way.
• You have experience identifying and distinguishing root problems from their symptoms and to always put forward the simplest solution for solving them.
• You have the ability to define, communicate frequently and deliver achievable road maps for complicated technology applications that adequately take into account the needs of all stakeholders.
• You have a strong understanding of translating marketing needs into actionable execution plans.
• You have strong leadership and time management / organizational skills
• You have experience understanding design principles and user interaction.
• You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
• You have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize team workload.
• You have experience documenting information in a detailed manner and practice excellent follow through techniques.
• You have experience developing reports and presentations that effectively communicates important business data.
• You have the ability to clearly explain technical issues to non-technical people effectively.
We'd love it if you also had:
• At least 5 years of related experience in a digital, media, or technology organization
• Understanding of GDPR/CCPA compliance and management
• Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify, Drupal or WordPress
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• PMI training and certifications
Job Posting Range
$80,000 to $90,000 Annually
Job Posting Ranges are included for all New York and California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located in NYC and CA. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2pp2m-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.