At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
Warner Music Group Media and Creative Content Business, is home to the largest music culture brands in the world. We connect with a massive audience through the publishing perspective of UPROXX, HipHopDX, Songkick, CoverNation, The Pit and more. Combined with our award-winning content studio and the massive reach our WMG artists, we reach an audience of over 244 million every month.
Why this could be your next big break:
We're seeking a Senior Account Manager who works well in fast-paced environments, communicates well with others, can multitask, and is eager to be part of a growing company.
The ideal candidate must have 3+ years experience (media planning and custom content is a must) and is looking to grow their career within the digital media space. They must be solution-oriented with creative problem solving skills. They will be responsible for liaising with clients, agencies, third party vendors, and internal departments (such as but not limited to studio, editorial, operations, legal, sales, experiential, etc) to plan and coordinate all areas of digital media buys.
We value hard work, integrity, and agility, and we love to recognize successful individuals and teamwork. Come join our team at Warner Music Group's Media and Creative Content Business and impact culture for the digital generation!
Here you'll get to:
• Develop and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners and provide exceptional client support.
• Become an expert on Media and Creative Content Business solutions and build thoughtful proposals based on advertiser strategies and KPI's.
• Develop actionable insights and recommendations for future campaigns by conducting in-depth campaign data analysis.
• Guide sales process from RFP through delivery of the final IO
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams to successfully execute custom content + media programs.
• Lead client communications and develop client-facing materials for post-sale meetings and calls.
• Seek opportunities to strategically upsell and grow client accounts.
• Stay abreast on industry trends and best practices including social media, audience targeting, and new product offerings.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Multi-task and be able to prioritize, work under tight deadlines and execute quick product turnaround.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, when working with team members and clients.
• Analyze and interpret data and draw strategic recommendations.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• BA/BS required in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field preferred.
• 3+ experience in digital advertising, media planning, and client-facing roles.
• Confidence in leading external and internal conversations, including C-Suite
• Experience working on multimillion dollar 360 degree partnerships across key clients/agencies.
• Excellent project management, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Time management skills – able to prioritize, work under tight deadlines, and execute quick project turnarounds.
• High degree of organization, creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
• Experience with third party ad servers such as DFA, DFP, Prisma, Google Analytics, and Microsoft Office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d52o11-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.