Warner Music Group
Los Angeles, CA
Project Manager, Creative Services
Warner Chappell is seeking a highly organized, detail oriented, experienced Project Manager to join our Creative Services team.
A little bit about our team:
The Creative Services team collaborates closely with departments and teams across Warner Music Group and works to amplify our iconic songwriters and legacy catalogs through non-traditional opportunity and IP development.
Why this could be your next big break:
Play an integral role in developing and managing a high volume of globally integrated, multi-faceted creative projects, timelines, and deliverables. Much like that of a line producer or producer in the television, film or event production space to help our department maximize our IP development and media partnerships.
Here you'll get to:
• Help roll out the strategy for the global Creative Services team including catalog management, opportunity development and creative project execution.
• Report directly to SVP of the CS team and collaborate with the broader global Creative Services team to effectively manage complex projects, making sure deliverables are clear, timelines are hit & dependencies are identified.
• Work closely with catalog managers/songwriters/internal teams to understand priorities and needs and collaborate across departments including finance, administration, legal, digital, strategy, A&R and Sync.
• Independently manage creative projects effectively from ideation to execution, while collaborating closely with the rest of the team and within requirements, processes and expected results.
• Prioritize and multi-task effectively, maintain and communicate project milestones effectively and anticipate potential risk or challenges.
• Manage opportunities to ensure requests are fulfilled in a timely manner and stakeholders are contacted effectively with updates.
• Strategically manage project details, negotiate general deal terms and ensure all aspects of vendor onboarding, rate agreements and campaign performance remain aligned with contractual obligations.
• Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders across departments, with our songwriters and throughout the media industry.
• Support on creation of internal, cross-team & upper level management presentations.
• Oversee product roadmap across Workfront, our product management system, and help develop efficiencies.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams (e.g., Administration, Analytics, Legal, Communications) on full-lifecycle project delivery.
• Manage department budget for quarterly internal spending evaluation and planning.
• Identify additional areas of opportunity for further potential development.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Identify gaps and come up with solutions in order to execute projects in a timely manner.
• Work with international media partners with flexible hours.
• Use Microsoft Office suite products, Slack, and can learn new project management tools effectively.
• Build and maintain strong relationships across multiple functions and regions at all levels of the organization.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment while adhering to shifting deadlines and needs.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• The self-motivated and highly organized attributes with 3+ years of project management experience.
• The ability to produce and hit key deliverable deadlines, is task driven, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, in a highly collaborative environment.
• Bonus if candidate has production experience in concert, live event, marketing, Theatre or TV/Film.
• Music publishing knowledge a plus, but not required.