At Warner Music Group, we' re a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that e ach talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses :
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• E mpowered by P eople: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career .
W e remain committed to Diversity, Equity , and Inclusion . We k now it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
A little bit about our team :
ADA is WMG's distribution arm for independent labels and DIY artists . The Product &
Operations team is responsible for the technology that services our global community of independent artists & labels . We build tools that artists & labels use to run their careers and businesses.
Our platform ensure s that creative content is distributed out to the market accurately , on time, and set up to industry and artistic standards. We must constantly innovate to keep up with the music industry and provide opportunities, revenue, & promotion tools to the indie community.
Your role :
This role is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing independent music distributors as the sole product manager, reporting to the SVP of Product & Integration. You will execute on the ADA product vision & roadmap, while helping to build our team and product culture. You will work with the VP of Operations and WMG Global Tech team
on creating new products & processes that help us deliver a high volume of new releases to market .
Here you'll get to:
• Launch ADA's flagship distribution product & oversee platform and product development from ideation through to delivery
• Manage ADA's DIY distribution product, Level, & oversee platform and product roadmap
• Liaise between the tech team, ADA & WMG executives, and digital supply chain stakeholders to deliver business-critical projects
• Manage an agile team and product culture
• Deliver innovations & product enhancements each sprint
About you :
• You have 3+ years of professional experience as a Product Manager for a consumer or B2B enterprise tech product
• You have experience working with a high-performing team of software engineers, using agile software development practices
• You use data analytics to understand product usage and identify new opportunities
• You are organized, an excellent communicator, and great at documentation
• You have strong empathy for the customers you build products for, and user research is an important part of your process
• You have coding experience & a strong interest in self- taught programming
• You have a passion for independent music and helping artists at all stages of their careers
Together, w e are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply ?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r195jy-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.