Job Title: Product Data Management Financial FIT Cleanup Consultant
A little bit about our team:
The FIT Financial Cleanup Consultant role is part of the Product Data Management team, which is responsible for managing the product metadata lifecycle, from creation, to maintenance, and all stages in-between. This team is part of the wider Data Operations team, which manages metadata used throughout the global organization, spanning multiple business areas, including data governance, compliance, standards, rights management, revenue processing and more.
The FIT Financial Consultant Role within the Product Data Management team focuses on reviewing large volumes of metadata that is failing or causing errors with our new Financial system FIT, playing a key role in reviewing, researching, working with labels on ownership details and updating our metadata system whenever required. Our goal is to balance maintaining data integrity while providing fast and efficient integration into our internal systems. Our team works closely with other WMG teams to ensure all content is successfully navigated through the new Financial system.
You will be at the forefront of an ever-changing, fast paced environment dedicated to ensuring that Warner Music Group sets the standard for excellence in metadata in the music industry. You will play an integral role in the Product Data Management team, analyzing and updating Financial data elements, ensuring it meets the high standard financial requirements. You will be a key contributor, while working collaboratively to achieve team goals.
Here you'll get to:
• You will review, analyze and update data required within our internal systems.. At times, you may manage multiple projects simultaneously, both individually and collaboratively with team members.
• You will proactively identify and address blockers, communicate updates and escalations to relevant stakeholders, and maintain project momentum.
• You will initiate communication with label partners to review, identify and resolve financial issues, while continuously seeking opportunities to improve data accuracy and completeness throughout the review process.
• You may provide ad-hoc support to the larger Product Data Management team during periods of reduced financial review projects.
• You will actively participate in various technology-based initiatives, such as user acceptance testing (UAT), identifying and proposing technical solutions to enhance workflows, and implementation of emerging technologies that may impact our processes, as needed.
• You possess strong analytic and problem-solving skills. You pay attention to the details, ensuring consistency and accuracy in your work.
• You have handled a fast-paced work environment that requires strong multitasking, prioritization and time management skills.
• You have great interpersonal and communication skills. You collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders through both written and verbal communications
• You are computer proficient and have experience with Microsoft Excel. You are open to learn new technologies and processes.
• You have a love for music and an interest in the digital music industry. You feel gratified knowing that you're contributing to the distribution of music and facilitating it's reach to listeners around the globe.
We'd love it if you also had:
• 1 year of financial experience in the music industry
• Project management experience
• A university degree preferred (or equivalent) in any relevant field
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Links to relevant documents:
2024 Benefits At A Glance final.pdf
EVerify Participation Poster.pdf
Right To Work - English.pdf
Right to Work - Spanish.pdf
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzb0o2-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.