Job Title: Process Transformation Specialist - Reporting (TEMP)
A little bit about our team:
The Finance Transformation team is a group of professionals across the WMG organization brought together to re-imagine our processes and systems to establish better ways of working that will drive WMG's growth and business aspirations.
Why this could be your next big break:
This position will be instrumental in assisting with the design, development, and support of the management reports utilized by the global finance organization. The role will work cross-functionally with many key stakeholders to ensure that the organization is harnessing its data using advanced analytic tools to optimize management decisions.
Here you'll get to:
• Play an important role on the finance transformation team that will report directly to the VP, Reporting Lead within the Office of Specialists team.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders and third-party technology partners to design, document and implement standardized management reports as well as ad-hoc reports on an as-needed basis.
• Support the global business as needed including trouble shooting issues as they arise.
• Assist in testing of management reports and the design of test scripts.
• Assist in the design and execution of training the business on how to use the reporting tools.
• Assistance with ad hoc requests when required.
Rockstar candidates will have:
• A proven track record of working on large scale, fast-paced, and dynamic projects
• 7+ years working hands-on in reporting & analytics
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in business, computer science, data science, finance, or a related field
• Strong ability to translate business objectives into technical architecture
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• A self-motivated approach to proactively driving outcomes
• Strong Finance process and systems knowledge, preferably within a music industry context
• Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment involving many team members and stakeholders
• Interpersonal skills to effectively with leadership and SMEs from various business units
• Knack for effectively distilling down complex requirements into clear, concise, and actionable reporting strategies
• Ability to build support from key business stakeholders
• Polished presentation skills to effectively represent the program to both individuals and groups of stakeholders
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud, or related BI tools
• Transformational experience
• Media or entertainment experience
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3325q-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.