Econometric Data Scientist, International
Warner Music Group
New York, NY
Process Transformation Manager
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Office of Specialists team at Warner Music Group.
A little bit about our team:
The Finance Transformation team is a group of professionals across the WMG organization brought together to re-imagine our processes and systems to establish more standardized and efficient ways of working that will drive WMG's growth and business aspirations.
Why this could be your next big break:
This position will play a key role in shaping the digital transformation of Warner Music Group across the globe.
Here you'll get to:
• Interface directly with key business stakeholders to ensure that their data needs are being met through the design and implementation of the transformation
• Serve as the liaison between multiple process owners on the transformation team to ensure that data requirements are documented and delivered successfully.
• Work cross-functionally with members of the reporting, I.T., data migration, and global data organization teams to ensure consistency across all efforts
• Own the mapping of critical data elements from current state system to future state systems across a multi-phased implementation plan
• Manage the updating of key master data elements post-implementation
• Develop data strategies for optimizing the performance and user experience for end users
• Oversee security controls regarding which business stakeholders have access to various types of data and reporting
• Participate in the design of technical specs as it relates to the data underlying key management and operational reports
• Planning and execution of solution testing
• Supporting other areas of the RTR Transformation including period end close, consolidations, tax, banking, fixed assets, reporting, project accounting
Rockstar candidates will have:
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in business, computer science, data science, finance or a related field
• 5+ years working hands-on in an operational finance role
• Experience working in master data management
• Strong ability to translate business objectives into technical architecture
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• A self-motivated approach to proactively driving outcomes
• A proven track record of working on large scale, fast-paced, and dynamic projects
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Experience with business intelligence software like SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Qlik, etc.
• Masters degree in computer science, data science, or a related field
• Experience in digital transformation and/or ERP implementation
• Knowledge of shared service work environments
• Effective interpersonal skills to work effectively with people
• Experience working with a variety of different types of systems, databases, and technologies