Job Title: Podcast Media Buyer, Interval Presents
A little bit about our team:
WMG's Digital Strategy & Business Development team is responsible for leading the global deal negotiations with digital service providers on behalf of Warner Music Group. We strike deals with global distribution platforms and find new business opportunities in hopes of reaching audiences, growing monetization, and creating value for our labels and artists.
WMG has made the strategic decision to bolster our podcasting presence by launching the podcast network, Interval Presents. This role will be responsible for negotiating and buying ad space across in-audio, digital and more to support the marketing plans of Interval Presents' slate of podcasts. This role reports into the Director of Marketing. The ideal candidate would be based in New York.
Here you'll get to:
• Help with campaign development and own the buying, optimization and reporting for media buys across audio and digital.
• Build relationships and maintain ongoing communication with sellers across the space.
• Negotiate the best possible rates, placements and added value across media buys.
• Design optimal buys that are cost effective and deliver on overarching marketing goals.
• Help with campaign tracking set-up and implementation before the launch of shows.
• Help facilitate media reconciliation in collaboration with finance team members to process vendor invoicing.
• Track spend against approved budgets.
• Embrace a start-up environment building a brand from the ground up.
• At least 3 years of experience in media buying, with a focus in digital media, entertainment and/or podcasts.
• Demonstrable experience optimizing campaigns to support larger marketing goals.
• Strong knowledge of digital marketing platforms and planning principles.
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation abilities.
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• A team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4zp9v-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.