Sr. Software Engineer - Back End
New York, NY
PMO Operations System Admin (WorkFront)
This is a temporary position with the opportunity to convert to a full time/permanent role.
Job Title: PMO Operations System Admin
A little bit about our team:
The WMG Global Project Management Organization supports management of all technology-related functions across the globe – from project intake to successful delivery as well as portfolio management, vendor management and change management.
We are responsible for the people, processes, & tools needed to provide competencies to the global WMG Technology Organization and its customers. As a unified GT organization, we aim to be viewed as leaders in planning, execution and delivery. Alongside with establishing & implementing best practices, maintaining standards related of portfolio, program, & project management, we strive to improve the consistency, effectiveness and costs of global program & project delivery and to drive strong benefits realization through strategic planning and delivery.
Why this could be your next big break:
This key role will report directly to Director, PMO Operations, and will be responsible for administering WorkFront, our PPM platform deployed in 2019 and supporting core PMO functions for all Warner Music Group technology initiatives.
Here you'll get to:
• Lead the ongoing administration and user support of multiple WorkFront configurations.
• Support ongoing rollout, adoption, change management, and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Support the configuration and deployment of new PPM capabilities, namely time, financial, and resource capacity management.
• Polish your leadership, communication, project management, and relationship management skills.
• Monitor metrics and generate reports to inform decisions that maximize returns across Global Technology projects and programs.
• Support PMO reporting improvements by close collaboration with Project Managers and PMO leadership in order to provide visibility into Global Technology initiatives and highlight the health of projects, programs and portfolio.
• Help prioritize programs and projects based on company objectives dealing with changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies.
• Become a Workfront champion and change agent across WMG.
• Influence and support PMO best practices to drive better project planning, execution, project prioritization and change management.
• Support Director, PMO Operations in development, implementation and maintenance of project management, program management and portfolio policies, standards, procedures.
• Ensure PMO Operations documentation are complete and current.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Experience in Workfront adoption and adoption change management approaches
• 3+ years' experience as a Workfront System Administrator
• Certification / solid knowledge of Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid PM methodologies
• Experience with other PM productivity tools (Ex. Jira / MS Project / Teams)
• True change agent – not intimidated by challenge of unknown
• Challenge status quo
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG’s Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville.