At Warner Music Group we're all about our people.
Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals .
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute , and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Multimedia Designer
Why this could be your next big break:
Through both creative collaboration and independent thought, this position is responsible for creating significant visual content across a variety of media for the label and its artists.
Here you'll get to:
• You will build engaging visual content for print, web, and interactive media though graphic design, animation, and video.
• You will collaborate with internal and external teams to conceptualize, identify, and complete visual content needs.
• You will provide production and design support as needed to other members of the creative team.
• You will work directly with artists, managers, and external support teams.
• You will organize, deliver, and archive final assets and project files.
A satisfactory equivalent of education, training and experience in related fields and/or educational subject areas, sufficient to qualify for the requirements of position. At least two years experience in photography and video production related field. Must have experience specifically in the entertainment field as it pertains to direct-connect with artists and their organizations.
• You have next level graphic design, animation, web development, and video editing skills.
• You have expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud with emphasis in graphic and interactive design, animation, and video production applications.
• You have a heroic work ethic and positive demeanor.
• You have strong organization skills and high attention to detail.
• You have personable and professional written and verbal communication skills.
• You have the ability to adhere to deadlines and balance multiple, diverse assignments.
• You have basic understanding of current and developing social media and video platforms.
• You have must have general digital literacy and a solid understanding of Microsoft Office.
• You should be able to effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company's Code of Conduct and core values.
• You must be able to perform all diverse physical tasks vital to complete all the crucial duties and responsibilities of the position.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• OR a satisfactory equivalent of education, training and experience in related fields and/or educational subject areas, sufficient to qualify for the requirements of position.
• At least two years experience in graphic design, animation, and web development. Video production experience preferred but not essential. Must have experience specifically in the entertainment field as it pertains to direct-connect with artists and their organizations.
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0658e-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.