WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Master Agile Coach
A little bit about our team:
Our company is currently working to scale and advance our adoption and ways of working within the Agile Framework. We completed a pilot program, which has enabled us to lay the foundation for enabling agile processes. We will now (within the PMO) be responsible for upholding the existing principles defined in the pilot, and expanding these principles through the creation of new Portfolios and supporting Agile squads.
Why this could be your next big break:
This position will work to integrate the Agile transformation process within our organization's core business which enables Business Agility. To ensure the successful delivery of business value at a sustainable pace. Enable agile adaption by teaching, mentoring, and coaching teams in agile-based frameworks. Work with Agile Center of Excellence and Stakeholders to enable agility. This role will be part of the PMO, reporting into the VP, Program Delivery.
Here you'll get to:
• Engage with entire organization system and the Leaders who guide them.
• Develop partnership with Leaders to accelerate the transformation journey.
• Evaluating and Advising Agile Frameworks.
• Coaching Senior Management on Agile Practices.
• Advising process and structural changes at the organization level.
• Suggesting organizations' policies to support agile ways of working.
• Suggesting governing policies to support agile-based approaches.
• Overcoming Resistance to change.
• Mentoring on Business Model.
• Facilitating change towards new ways of working.
• Mentoring and Coaching other Agile Coaches.
• Provide Periodic trainings on Agile.
• Teaching teams agile practices which enable them in achieving short cycle time and improve product quality.
• Mentor teams on agile techniques like estimation, planning, story mapping.
• Enabling high performance at the team level.
• Resolve delivery impediments.
• Facilitating multi-team events like Scrum of Scrum, Big Room Planning, Retrospectives.
• Facilitating change towards new ways of working.
• Access and measure the maturity of an agile team regularly.
• Coach and mentor scrum masters.
• Develop self-organizing teams of agile teams.
• Improve the predictability of solution delivery.
• Engaging stakeholders in achieving business value.
• Computer Science background or at least 5 experience in a similar role
• Conversant in Scrum, Kanban and Scaled Agile Frameworks
• Analytical, strong leadership and coaching skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Certified Agile Coach (CAC)
• Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)
• Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw929p-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.