Project Manager, Creative Services
Warner Music Group
Los Angeles, CA
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Marketing team.
Title: Director, Marketing
A little bit about our team:
Rhino Entertainment is the catalog division of Warner Music Group, responsible for product development and marketing for Warner's vast, eclectic roster of iconic artists, labels, albums, and songs. The Director, Marketing role will be part of the U.S. marketing department which oversees marketing, PR, and promotion.
Why this could be your next big break:
The role of Director, Marketing is responsible for developing innovative and impactful marketing strategy and plans for our artists and releases in the US. Your primary goals are to maximize visibility for Warner catalog artists and monetize assets, with an increased focus on streaming and digital platforms, as well as the traditional physical formats.
Here you'll get to:
• You will collaborate and develop long-term artist calendars and promotional priorities for the US.
• You will collaborate and develop the US marketing and promotion budgets.
• You will develop tour marketing strategy & assets for US tours.
• You will develop overall US media strategy.
• You will identify top US markets and create/request bespoke assets to engage fans/consumers in those markets.
• You will identify, develop, and pursue local partnership opportunities in those markets.
• You will source, commit, and monitor traditional, digital, outdoor, radio, and other advertising campaigns.
• You will develop brick + mortar retail strategy with commerce department and outside agencies.
• You will develop strategic partnerships using our assets with a variety of partners (press, sales, brand, and/or digital).
• You will initiate and facilitate special promos and events, virtual and otherwise, and act as label rep for all artist ''US'' promo.
• You will work with distribution company to develop and execute CRM campaigns designed to promote success on annual campaigns, increased knowledge about our consumer base, and inform future direct/personalized marketing opportunities.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have 5+ years professional experience in strategic marketing, planning, and implementation.
• You have a Bachelor's Degree with focus on marketing, communications or advertising preferred.
• You have music/entertainment industry experience with an understanding of the streaming, online, social media, publicity, promotions, product development and sales fields.
• You have the ability to think creatively, plan, and execute both the details and big picture.
• You have strong leadership skills and the ability to collaborate with team members to develop and execute strategic projects.
• You have strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task across an eclectic variety of projects in a fast-paced environment.
• You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work and communicate with both creative and business-oriented colleagues and partners.
• You have a strong passion for a wide variety of music artists and genres along with knowledge of how to speak to their fanbases.
• You have a commitment to diversity and inclusion with proven success creating and sustaining a diverse, open and inclusive culture.