Universal Music Group
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Video Logistics Manager
Why this could be your next big break:
As part of the Creative Services team, this position is responsible for scheduling, delivery, routing, and organization of video assets for Warner Music Nashville.
Here you'll get to:
• Ensure timely and accurate delivery of final video assets to WEA and other internal departments
• Use the Integrated Video Tool and other mechanisms to claim, upload, and deliver video assets to YouTube and other video partners
• Work closely with Radio, Streaming, and Artist Development teams to manage, organize, and distribute video assets
• Manage, organize, and distribute video assets to external partners
• Facilitate delivery of video assets to CMT and other broadcast networks as needed
• Coordinate with Artist Development team to schedule video releases
• Update and maintain master video production calendar
• Coordinate with Business Affairs to ensure timely content clearance
• Organize and archive final video assets and project files
A satisfactory equivalent of education, training and experience in related fields and/or educational disciplines, sufficient to qualify for the requirements of position. At least two years experience in a creative-related field. Must have experience specifically in the entertainment field as it pertains to direct-connect with artists and their organizations.
• Strong work ethic, organization skills and high attention to detail
• The ability to adhere to deadlines and handle multiple, diverse assignments
• General understanding of the video production process and technical aspects of video file formats
• Personable and professional written and verbal communication skills
• Collaborative and positive attitude
• Basic understanding of current and developing social media and video platforms
• Must have general computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Must be able to effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company's Code of Conduct and core values
• Must be able to come to work on time without restriction as to time commitment
• Must be able to read and understand materials and documents and have the ability to recognize and extract critical data and information
• Must be able to perform all diverse physical tasks necessary to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position
• Must be able to work at and utilize all necessary functions of a computer in order to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent business experience
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.