Manager/Sr. Manager, Label & Product Management (Dance & Pop)
A little bit about our team:
ADA Worldwide strives to provide independent artists and label partners with access to the resources, relationships and experience required to share their creative vision with a global audience. We honor our diverse history and embrace the future with unwavering passion & ambition.
As the independent sales and marketing arm of Warner Music Group, the ADA Label Management team works closely with distributed artists and label partners to help realize our common goals for promoting music on a global basis while optimizing sales opportunities. The Label Management team sits at the center of ADA, collaborating with operations, sales, label services, finance, business affairs and the whole of Warner Music Group.
The Label & Product Management + Digital Strategy role is a unique opportunity to work with exciting signed artists and independent label partners while guiding them through best practices and getting their creative content to the masses. In addition to being at the forefront of a creative community, this position has the visibility and engagement in new methods of music consumption.
By way of Label Management with an emphasis on Product Management + Digital Strategy, this role will have the ability to make a meaningful impact on ADA's business while also developing strong relationships with our partners, employees and co-workers.
Here you'll get to:
• Liaise between a select group of ADA distributed label partners along with the internal global teams
• Foster strong relationships with key individuals at distributed labels, artist management companies and with artists
• Ensure that partners are informed of ways they can best work with ADA in order to maximize the relationship
• Remain current and help educate partners on best practices across priority digital commercial accounts as well as new methods of music consumption
• Work closely with ADA's integrated digital marketing and commercial teams to bring campaigns and initiatives to life
• Construct community/fan-building initiatives while brainstorming to implement exciting new online content and activations and optimize them for each distribution platform
• Collaborate with ADA's staff to strategize, review and engage around artist campaigns to maximize digital marketing visibility and measure KPI's
• Lead effective online advertising campaigns for artists
• Create weekly performance reports across socials and streaming for internal teams and label partners to better understand the cadence around priority projects
• Provide account management teams with key marketing and sales information on new releases, ongoing priorities and general label activity
• Organize and lead meetings for key releases including managing follow-ups and action items
• Analyze sales data with an effort to identify and optimize opportunities
• Implement, organize and execute creative marketing including the management of project budgets
• Identify and secure Label Services opportunities including radio, online marketing, press, sync, ticket bundling and more
• Represent ADA at various industry events
• Showcase a strong knowledge and passion for music across all genres
• Be motivated, creative, innovative, highly organized, detailed and deadline driven while working under pressure
• Have strong management skills with the ability to drive projects to completion
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Have the ability to translate analysis into actionable strategy
• Have an exemplary knowledge of the digital media with an understanding of how it influences and moves pop culture
We'd love it if you also had:
• 5+ years of label / distribution experience with an emphasis on Product Management and Digital Commerce/Marketing
• A strong understanding of digital accounts with an ability to activate those relationships
• Broad knowledge of music, independent record labels and artist managers
• Strong knowledge of sales and production/metadata
• Track record of managing productive relationships with independent labels, artists and artist managers
• Experience with Photoshop, basic HTML and social media publishing tools
• Knowledge of digital advertising tools
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent business experience
$70,000 to $90,000 Annually
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Links to relevant documents:
2023 Benefits At A Glance.pdf
EVerify Participation Poster.pdf
Right To Work - English.pdf
Right to Work - Spanish.pdf
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3100q-3-235-60-197-42 in your application.