Warner Music Group
New York, NY
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Manager, Process Transformation
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Office of Specialists team at Warner Music Group.
A little bit about our team:
The Finance Transformation team is a group of professionals across the WMG organization brought together to re-imagine our processes and systems to establish more standardized and efficient ways of working that will drive WMG's growth and business aspirations.
Why this could be your next big break:
This position will play a key role in shaping the digital transformation of Warner Music Group across the globe.
Here you'll get to:
• Interface directly with key business stakeholders to ensure that their data needs are being met through the design and implementation of the transformation
• Serve as the liaison between multiple process owners on the transformation team to ensure that data requirements are documented and delivered successfully.
• Work cross-functionally with members of the reporting, I.T., data migration, and global data organization teams to ensure consistency across all efforts
• Own the mapping of critical data elements from current state system to future state systems across a multi-phased implementation plan
• Manage the updating of key master data elements post-implementation
• Develop data strategies for optimizing the performance and user experience for end users
• Oversee security controls regarding which business stakeholders have access to various types of data and reporting
• Participate in the design of technical specs as it relates to the data underlying key management and operational reports
• Planning and execution of solution testing
• Supporting other areas of the RTR Transformation including period end close, consolidations, tax, banking, fixed assets, reporting, project accounting
Rockstar candidates will have:
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in business, computer science, data science, finance or a related field
• 5+ years working hands-on in an operational finance role
• Experience working in master data management
• Strong ability to translate business objectives into technical architecture
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• A self-motivated approach to proactively driving outcomes
• A proven track record of working on large scale, fast-paced, and dynamic projects
• It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Experience with business intelligence software like SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Qlik, etc.
• Masters degree in computer science, data science, or a related field
• Experience in digital transformation and/or ERP implementation
• Knowledge of shared service work environments
• Effective interpersonal skills to work effectively with people
• Experience working with a variety of different types of systems, databases, and technologies
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1xx0-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.