Manager, International Label Management & Marketing (Latin)
A little bit about our team:
ADA Worldwide strives to provide independent artists and label partners with access to the resources, relationships and experience required to share their creative vision with a global audience.
As the independent sales and marketing arm of Warner Music Group, the ADA International team works closely with distributed artists and label partners from the US and overseas to help realize our common goals for promoting music on a global basis while optimizing streaming and sales opportunities. The International team sits at the center of ADA, collaborating with the US and international markets, commerce, label services, operations, finance, business affairs and the whole of Warner Music Group. We bring in new and exciting music to ADA from across the globe.
This is a unique opportunity to learn the global music business and work across different countries, cultures and languages with exciting artists and label partners from around the world. This position will be responsible for spearheading strategic international marketing and commerce campaigns, and acting as a liaison between our partners, artists, managers and international affiliates working across genres with a strategic focus on Latin music. This role will specialize in working with our diverse roster of artists to strategize and execute compelling, artist-specific campaigns. This role will have the ability to make a meaningful impact on ADA's business worldwide while also developing strong relationships with our partners around the world including across WMG affiliates and licensees.
Here you'll get to:
• Be the main liaison between a select group of ADA distributed label partners on along with the internal global teams focused strategically on our Latin music
• Be a creative thinker that is passionate about music and can come up with exciting sales initiatives
• Foster strong relationships with key individuals at distributed labels, artist management companies and directly with artists
• Remain current and help educate all partners on best practices across priority digital commercial accounts as well as new methods of music consumption
• Work closely with ADA's integrated digital marketing and commercial teams to bring campaigns and initiatives to life
• Construct community/fan-building initiatives while brainstorming to implement exciting new online content and activations and optimize them for each distribution platform
• Collaborate with ADA's staff to strategize, review and engage around artist campaigns to maximize digital marketing visibility and measure KPI's
• Create weekly performance reports across socials and streaming for internal teams and label partners to better understand the cadence around priority projects
• Provide account management teams with key marketing & sales information on new releases, on-going priorities & general label activity
• Organize/lead set-up meetings for key releases including managing follow-up/action items
• Analyze sales data with an effort to identify and optimize opportunity
• Implement, organize and execute creative marketing including the management of project budgets
• Identify and secure Label Services opportunity including radio, online marketing, press, synch, ticket bundling and more
• Creative and strategic thinker that is passionate about Latin music
• Be motivated, creative, innovative, highly organized, detailed and multitask oriented while working under pressure
• Have strong management skills with the ability to drive projects to completion
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Have the ability to translate analysis into actionable strategy
• Have an exemplary knowledge of the digital media with an understanding of how it influences and moves popular culture
We'd love it if you also had:
• 3+ years of relevant music experience. International marketing a plus.
• In depth knowledge of all social media platforms and analytics & streaming services.
• Broad knowledge of music, independent record labels and artist managers
• Strong knowledge of sales and production/metadata
• Track record of managing productive relationships with independent labels, artists and artist managers
• Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent business experience
Effective October 1st, this position will require being in the office 4 days a week. We believe that an in-office presence is critical for talent development, collaboration and building strong relationships.
$65,000 to $75,000 Annually
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Links to relevant documents:
2023 Benefits At A Glance.pdf
EVerify Participation Poster.pdf
Right To Work - English.pdf
Right to Work - Spanish.pdf
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3b609-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.