A little bit about our team:
The WMX Global Commercial Services team maximizes WMG revenue and market share, leading through best practices, platform expertise and forward thinking solutions that support our recorded music strategy.
You will have full oversight of all business and relationships with all assigned accounts with a focus on social leaning business platforms to drive revenue and increase market share.
Here you'll get to:
• You will work with team to communicate trends with all business models and platforms to optimize overall consumption & opportunity in the general market place.
• You will negotiate merchandising of new releases, priorities, and catalog based on artist activity and label goals.
• You will develop and execute promotions while maximizing discretionary opportunities.
• You will maintain strong knowledge of partner's goals and business strategy and communicate information to the company, labels, business development, and analysis teams.
• You will prepare regular overall business category and account presentations utilizing Sales Analysis and account marketing information.
• You will audit and manage catalog ingestions and work closely with operations team to streamline and ensure efficient process/procedure in product setup, delivery, and timely go-live at all partners.
• You will coordinate scheduling and execution of business reviews and follow up on action items with key accounts in the US
• You will contribute feedback to regular reporting and updates on new releases, developing artists, account activity, marketing efforts, competitive issues and catalog promotions.
• You will establish and maintain regular communication with label sales contacts and WMX and ADA senior management. Share updated information, revenue trends, account opportunities, best practices, case studies, and answer questions, concerns, etc.
• You will manage all day-to-day activities as well as all business and travel expenses.
• You have a passion for music.
• You have superior communication skills, written and verbal.
• You have time management skill and are a self starter.
• You are technology fluent with a focus and understanding of new, emerging categories of music consumption as well as user generated/ad supported platforms.
• You are creative, flexible, and a team player.
• You are goal oriented.
We'd love it if you also had:
• A range of digital sales, marketing, and merchandising experience.
• A passion and interest in developing artists and music.
• An understanding of digital music services, with a particular passion and/or focus on new business models and ad supported platforms..
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• College Degree preferred
• Minimum of 3 years Music Sales and/or Marketing or equivalent digital retail experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d523we-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.