A little bit about our team:
WMX, Warner Music Group's culture-driving media, creative content, and artist services' division, sets a new standard for artists, advertisers, and fans through world class experiences, award-winning creative content, and industry leading audience insights. The Global Commercial Operations team drives business success through consistent delivery practices.
Our team creates flexible project management frameworks that provides governance, encourages collaboration, and streamlines workflows. We oversee programs and projects that reaches millions of fans globally.
As an eCommerce Operations Manager you will be a key part of our global business, positioned within our Global Commercial Operations department. eCommerce Ops is responsible for daily operations of artists' webstores. You will be working with Store Managers, as well as our Customer Service and fulfilment teams to ensure customer satisfaction is met in all aspects. We're looking for candidates with eCommerce Operational experience. You'll need to have a great eye for detail, be quick to learn & able to prioritize your workload while comfortable in a fast-paced environment. A passion for music is a plus.
Here you'll get to:
• Ecommerce Platform Configuration:
• Manage the configuration and setup of our ecommerce platforms (Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Shopify) to ensure accurate product listings, pricing, promotions, and availability.
• Update and maintain store content such as the product catalog (price, descriptions, imagery, and other attributes), banners, and FAQs.
• Perform thorough testing / QA for store and production launches, including links, banners, and promotions are functioning as expected.
• Work with the technical team to implement changes and enhancements and to identify areas for improvement, ensuring optimal functionality, user experience, and site performance.
• Product Presentation:
• Partner with the merchandising / store manager team to:
• Curate the homepage and organize product categories and collections for an optimized navigation
• Ensure that the product descriptions provide accurate and comprehensive information that addresses customer questions and concerns. They should also be crafted with SEO best practices in mind.
• Execute visual merchandising strategies to showcase new releases, featured products and promotions effectively.
• Optimize product sorting and filtering options to enhance customer browsing and search experiences.
• Campaign Execution
• Collaborate with the merchandising / store manager team to understand the goals, objectives, and messaging for new releases, campaigns, and promotions.
• Execute the timed launch of the campaign according to the predetermined plan and schedule, ensuring all elements are activated accurately.
• Inventory Management
• Work with the merchandising / store management and warehouse inventory management teams to:
• Ensure accurate product availability and stock levels on the ecommerce platforms
• Assist in setting inventory thresholds and safety stock levels
• Synchronize inventory updates with order processing to reduce the risk of overselling
• Continuously monitor and track weekly sales on new album releases to ensure chart numbers are accurate while identifying any sales discrepancies.
• Utilize our reporting tools to deliver detailed sales reports to store managers such as artist revenue, promotional performance, or individual product sales.
• Be the liaison between store managers, customer service, and fulfilment teams to track product delivery on new releases to ensure products are on schedule to fulfil in a timely fashion.
• Collaborate with customer service to communicate with customers on any expected delays or production defects to ensure customer satisfaction.
• 3+ years of demonstrated experience in Ecommerce platforms (particularly in Salesforce or Shopify)
• Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
• Proficient in Excel with strong analytical skills
• Exercise extreme attention to detail and organizational skills (critical)
• A strong communicator with ability to convey information efficiently across multiple teams
• Demonstrate your qualities as a self-starter with problem solving skills
• Thrive in a very time-sensitive, deadline-meeting capacity
• Ability to adapt smoothly to shifting priorities
• Responsible with sensitive/confidential info
• Available to work outside of standard work hours for time-sensitive business needs
We'd love it if you also had:
• You have a passion for music and entertainment
• You are experienced with task management applications such as Asana or JIRA
• Bachelor's Degree preferred – with a concentration in Business, Merchandising, Ecommerce or related field
• Working experience in the music industry
$20.00 to $23.58975 Hourly
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Links to relevant documents:
2023 Benefits At A Glance final.pdf
EVerify Participation Poster.pdf
Right To Work - English.pdf
Right to Work - Spanish.pdf
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz2wy2-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.