Job Title: Manager, Communications and Marketing, Warner Music Group
A little bit about our team:
Based out of LA, this role will provide support to Warner Music Group's SVP of Communications and Marketing. It will also have a dotted line reporting structure into the VP of Communications and Marketing, who oversees the company's overall social media strategy. In addition, this position will collaborate with the WMG Communications team along with Warner Chappell Music (WCM).
In this role, you will be responsible for helping to execute an integrated communications strategy for the Warner Chappell Music brand, with the goal of enhancing the company's online and social media presence.
Here you'll get to:
• Build and execute a content roadmap and calendar, working in collaboration with cross-functional teams across WMG and WCM
• Revamp, manage and maintain WCM's website, working alongside a web partner to optimize content with SEO and Google Analytics.
• Write and copyedit blog posts and other original content for WCM's website.
• Produce high-quality short-form videos to be used across WCM's social media channels, with an emphasis on TikTok, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
• Build and manage social media campaigns, including budget allocation, ad creative, targeting, and performance analysis.
• Collaborate with influencers, WCM talent (songwriters and artists), and strategic partners to enhance brand awareness and reach.
• Provide creative direction to graphic designers and videographers for presentations and longer-form video content.
• Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, algorithms, and best practices, and implement these insights into the overall strategy.
• You have a strong attention to detail with excellent proofreading skills.
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced collaborative environment with the ability to multitask and turn projects around quickly on tight deadlines.
• You have outstanding organizational skills with the ability to prioritize your workload.
• You have a pulse on the latest trends in social media and excel at creating engaging, high quality short-form social media content.
• You prioritize building and maintaining relationships and enjoy collaborating with others.
We'd love it if you also had:
• Exceptional copywriting skills, including impeccable grammar and spelling.
• Experience filming and producing short-form video content for social media.
• Strong interpersonal and visual communications skills.
• 4-6 years of relevant music industry experience within a communications and marketing department.
• Experience with SEO, Google Analytics and web traffic metrics.
• Strong analytical skills and experience analyzing social media campaign data or web analytics to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Canva, WordPress and/or other Content Management Software.
• BS degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field
$75,000 to $90,000 Annually
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Links to relevant documents:
2023 Benefits At A Glance.pdf
EVerify Participation Poster.pdf
Right To Work - English.pdf
Right to Work - Spanish.pdf
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjyvy2-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.