Universal Music Group
Los Angeles, CA
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Live Streaming Host
A little bit about our team:
IMGN is a leading tech-media company creating social-first content for Millennial and Gen Z audiences. IMGN is home to popular Instagram and Snapchat Discover channels such as Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying, Journal & more.
Why this could be your next big break:
IMGN Media is looking for an on-camera host to work across multiple music-focused streaming shows. As the face of the streams, you will interact with the channel's audience during live streaming sessions, interview guests, and help drive audience growth.
The ideal candidate understands has experience on camera and knows the ins and outs of a Gen-Z audience and their favorite music artists. They need a strong understanding of what's trending, music, and how to engage with an audience. This position reports to the Associate Director of Content & Strategy.
Here you'll get to:
• Work in collaboration with a team of producers to research, create, gather, write and execute all production elements related to the streams
• Interview and connect an audience to their favorite artists in live time
• Engage with and increase viewers each show
• Build audiences and fandoms each week
• You are able to speak to a camera, entertain viewers, and interact with an audience that is broadcasted worldwide
• You have experience interviewing talent and artists
• You are heavily immersed in the music industry, pop culture, staying on top of the latest news, updates, and trends
• You are flexible and adaptable for an ever changing medium
• You have an ability to stay organized and manage multiple projects at once
• You are a good collaborator/team player, are autonomous, and can take feedback
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• 2+ years of on-camera hosting experience
• You have knowledge of music talent across different genres
• You have a background of hosting live streams
• You are heavily immersed in the music industry
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5y4z-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.