At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Invoicing Analyst
A little bit about our team:
You will be part of the Nashville Label Finance team who supports all aspects of financials for Warner Music Nashville. We're a tight-knit team where you'll gain experience from a variety of backgrounds and have exposure to many areas within company.
Here you'll get to:
• Work with all departments to process purchase orders and subcontracts
• Manage vendor relationships and collect W9s and other required documentation
• Verify accuracy of vendor/supplier invoices to ensure timely processing.
• Reconcile invoices to purchase orders
• Provide excellent customer service to business staff, answering questions on procurement requests and training customers on procurement procedures.
• Act as an Accounts Payable subject matter expert.
• Create spend reconciliations for projects/departments as needed.
• Maintain marketing files
• Month end close processes – complete journal entries as needed.
• Assist in the annual budgeting and monthly forecast process.
• Ad hoc analyses and projects, as required
• Bachelor's degree in business or finance related fields.
• Have 1-3 years related experience
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the full Accounts Payable cycle.
• Have elevated analytical skills and be curiosity driven.
• Have superior attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are needed in daily interactions with internal and external customers.
• Intermediate to advanced excel skills.
• Eager to take on new tasks/expanded responsibilities; develop and shares best practices.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Understanding knowledge of SAP BI/BW and Business Objects
• ARIBA (Procure to Pay)
• Music or Entertainment Industry experience
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb3yme-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.