Graphic Designer Temp
WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
The Creative team of Warner Music Artist & Fan Experiences offers creative direction and design support for WEA and ADA within Warner Music Group, as well as marketing campaigns of our artists and labels. We strive to enhance all areas of the business by providing concepts and expertise in design, visualization, and content to continuously match the evolution of the industry. Working with the team's art director and designers, you will tackle all facets of projects, from ideation to completion.
The Warner Music Artist & Fan Experiences Group functions as a centralized, in-house creative agency for the Warner Recorded Music roster as well as for third party artists who need our expertise. This team is responsible for the development of programs to grow 1) fan engagement across digital, social, gaming and emerging platforms, 2) cultural resonance, and 3) revenue and market share for artists. This happens through merchandising, ticketing, subscriptions, content, collaborations, and more. Turning label and artist goals into ''must-have'' experiences for fans.
Why this could be your next big break:
Present concepts, imagery and design that represent the companies, labels and artists who are dedicated to aesthetic integrity, high quality and excellence in all that we produce. Produce thoughtful and visually appealing products and artwork for marketing campaigns, presentation decks, promotional products, social media tools, training tools and other digital and printed materials. Develop and expand skill set in areas of design, music, digital and entertainment areas, as well as strategic thinking and conceptualization.
Here you'll get to:
• Understand and implement brand strategy for WEA, ADA and WMG while supporting all divisions of the company with creative, thoughtful and stimulating design execution
• Create a variety of marketing assets, both static and motion-dynamic, for artists tours, featured merchandise, and music release promotions
• Provide an expertise in stylish presentations
• Develop and administer style guidelines for new branding initiatives
• Interact with a variety of clientele and collaborators including other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists to ensure all project objectives are communicated and achieved
• Work with Creative Services team members to uphold design integrity, content accuracy and quality control throughout production
• Traffic projects through approvals, production, distribution and archiving
• You have accumulated 3-5 years of Graphic Design experience and your knowledge of layouts, visual composition, digital & print design fundamentals and typography is top-notch
• You have a proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects) and Microsoft Powerpoint, with an overall understanding of other MS Office programs on Mac OS platform
• You possess a working knowledge of video editing programs to create video teasers, GIFS, and animation for social and digital media platforms
• Your ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines excites us
• You enjoy working as part of a team to achieve identified goals through effective communication, collaboration and cooperation
• You have a positive, yet realistic attitude and excellent organizational skills
• Your stunning and memorable portfolio reflects conceptual thinking and remarkable production skills
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• A love for music and the entertainment industry
• Interactive web and mobile design experience
• Illustration skills
• High motivation and initiative
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels. As well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81ye6-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.