Job Title: Graphic & Content Coordinator, Creative Services
A little bit about our team:
The Creative Services Department at 300 Elektra Entertainment is a full-service, agency-like creative team, dedicated to building artist careers through the intersection of branding, music and technology, unlike any other at a record label. We are responsible for all visual elements that are used to brand, identify and market the artists under 300 Elektra Entertainment. The full department works hand in hand for all artists on the roster, acting as artist partners across branding, music, touring, merch, and all other aspects of the artist career.
The Graphic & Content Coordinator's areas of specialization include graphic design, singles, physical album packaging, branding for their roster, illustration, typography and content production for the music industry, and producing artwork for major international recording artist as well as branding identities for 300 Elektra Entertainment Records and all its sub labels.
The Creative Department is led by SVP of Creative, who works collaboratively with a dedicated team of creatives working closely to accomplish initiatives together.
The Graphic & Content Coordinator must direct and manage creative talent (photographers, illustrators, stylists, designers and recording artist) to complete projects.
Working in conjunction with other departments (i.e.: Marketing, PR, Radio) will conceptualize, produce and manage imaging for album packaging, single artwork, web assets, marketing, merchandising and publicity materials for artist and specific label needs.
The Graphic & Content Coordinator will be instrumental in capturing exclusive behind the scenes footage and assist in setting up and finalizing photo shoots and video shoots, and be responsible for simple video edits.
Here you'll get to:
• Capture behind the scene footage and take photographs at events & activations
• Assist in designing graphics and typography
• Create mood boards & creative decks to assist in approval of creative concepts
• Travel domestically to assist with photos shoots and video shoots and capture footage
• Organize and multitask multiple projects
• Communication is key
• Works well under pressure, able to multitask
• Creative passion for design
• Responsible and punctual
• Consistent and kind
• Proficient in adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Must have a good aesthetic & understanding of design, layout, typography
• Ability to do simple video edits
• Team player
• Strong typographic skills
• Graphic Design and Art Direction experience
• Creative Thinker
• Goal Oriented
• Time / Deadline Management Skills
• Relationship Builder and Maintainer
• Trend Setter / Forecaster
• Macintosh computer skills
• Microsoft Office Suite: Entourage, Word, and Excel
We'd love it if you also had:
• Ability to animate static assets
• A strong network in the fields of photography and videography
$21.79 to $23.07 Hourly
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxzee1-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.