Director, Digital Legal Affairs
Warner Music Group
Los Angeles, CA
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
The Global Account Management team's mission is to maximize digital revenue and market share through optimization and streamlined communications globally across digital accounts and label partners
Why this could be your next big break:
A unique opportunity to drive the global business for Amazon at Warner Music. Be part of a talented and diverse team while developing our business with Amazon today and for the future.
Here you'll get to:
• Stay current with evolving Alexa technology and initiatives. Work with labels to address voice return issues and optimize artist set up. Contribute updates regarding voice to team communications and best practices.
• Primary point of contact to compile and deliver track priorities to Amazon. Create and distribute regular reports on programming results to labels.
• Manage the Amazon Music For Artist app for WMG.
Onboard and train new users, assist with mapping for distributed label access.
• Manage special requests and troubleshooting issues relative to streaming data.
• Coordinate assets (images, social captures, audio) for execution of marketing campaign
• Work with the Topsify team to execute 3rd party playlist strategy at Amazon.
• Facilitate communications with Amazon such as new release schedules and label updates.
• Manage the weekly Amazon Prime Music additions/deletions process with the record labels and Amazon.
• Facilitate delivery and development of data feeds from Amazon to gain key KPI insights for account.
• Help coordinate meeting and artist visits with record labels and Amazon.
• Showcase 3-5 years' music business experience is appropriate
• Display strong understanding of music platforms and commercial partnerships
• Capable of preparing and delivering senior level label and international presentations
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Proficiency with data/analytics tools
• Ability to adapt/enhance personal skills/expertise as business needs evolve
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.