Warner Music Group
New York, NY
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst, IMGN
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a Media tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying & more highly engaging channels.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Finance team at IMGN is responsible for overseeing all of the financial operations of the Company. The department provides financial reporting, accounting, planning, budgeting and financial compliance and auditing for the Company. With a chance to get involved with such varying parts of a business, and part of the Media world, this is a great growing opportunity.
Here you'll get to:
• Assist in the preparation and review of IMGN operating unit budget and forecast packages, providing analysis of variances v. budget, prior forecast and prior year;
• Prepare monthly reporting and analysis packings for all IMGN departments as well as assisting Senior Management at IMGN in controlling and planning their expenses in preparation of their annual budget and quarterly forecasts;
• Assist in the preparation of Board reporting packages and other data used for external reporting;
• Assist in the collection, consolidation, and analysis of the Global CARS process to manage all non-IT Capex spend globally.
• Partner with IMGN Department Heads to collect and compile data and statistics to understand their business operations and results;
• Gather data and provides financial analyses to facilitate key business decisions and strategic planning, communicating the results to Senior Management;
• Assist in the development and maintenance of financial models, such as long-range plans, as well as tools for monitoring business performance and forecasting;
• Prepares IMGN accruals and re-class entries related to monthly and quarterly closings;
• Evaluate and implements opportunities for streamlining of existing processes, reducing the manual nature of tasks while improving financial accuracy of reporting and actuals;
• Responsible for ad-hoc invoice submissions, coding, vendor set-up requests and payment status tracking for all corporate departments.
• Manage project accounting process/coding and reporting for all IMGN overhead departments;
• Track IMGN cash outflow for various projects/initiatives; and
• Performs various ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Work both autonomously and as part of a team.
• Meet deadlines consistently and effectively while working under pressure; and
• Manage multiple assignments at any given time and prioritize them effectively and appropriately.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• 4+ years of relevant work experience.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business is required.
• Strong analytical skills;
• Strong computer skills, knowledge of Hyperion and SAP a plus, proficiency using Microsoft Office's Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications;
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build partnerships with client groups;
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rooxn2-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.