Job Title: Financial Analyst, IMGN
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying & more highly engaging channels.
The Finance team at IMGN is responsible for overseeing all of the financial operations of the Company. The department provides financial reporting, accounting, planning, budgeting and financial compliance and auditing for the Company.
Here you'll get to:
• Assist in the preparation and review of IMGN operating unit budget and forecast packages, providing analysis of variances v. budget, prior forecast and prior year.
• Prepare monthly reporting and analysis packings for all IMGN departments as well as assisting Senior Management at Corporate in controlling and planning their expenses in preparation of their annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
• Work closely with IMGN Department Heads to collect and compile data and statistics to understand their business operations and results.
• Gather data and provides financial analyses to facilitate key business decisions and strategic planning, communicating the results to Senior Management.
• Assist and manage the IMGN AP/AR processes, finding enhancement to help reduce operational friction and reporting accuracy.
• Manage the Branded Production/partnership end-to-end reporting and coordinate with appropriate stakeholders on performance of campaigns in regular intervals.
• Prepares IMGN accruals and re-class entries related to monthly and quarterly closings;
• Evaluate and implements opportunities for streamlining of existing processes, reducing the manual nature of tasks while improving financial accuracy of reporting and actuals.
• Responsible for ad-hoc invoice submissions, coding, vendor set-ups and payment status tracking for all corporate departments.
• Manage project accounting process/coding and reporting for all IMGN overhead departments;
• Performs various ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
• 2+ years of relevant work experience.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business is required.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong computer skills, knowledge of Hyperion and SAP a plus, proficiency using Microsoft Office's Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build partnerships with client groups.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d945w4-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.