Influencer / Marketing Manager
Warner Music Group
New York, NY
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after OPERATIONS AND MARKETING TEAM helping to lead our international revenue expansion at UPROXX as a Director, Global Advertising Revenue Strategy.
Why this could be your next big break:
As we expand internationally, we are seeking a self-starting individual to grow the international revenue organization. Reporting directly to the Chief Strategy Officer, this role will be instrumental in penetrating new markets, growing sales, and building the international sales support organization in order to grow digital ad revenue for Warner Music Group in new markets.
Here you'll get to:
• Build and drive international sales groups and partner with label creative teams to package offerings for local sellers.
• Communicate with agencies, client-teams, and brands in priority territories to close deals.
• Manage international P&L and work closely with finance and operations to oversee pricing strategy
• Manage local sales relationships in key markets and oversee sales strategy and go-to-market packaging.
• Liaise with key Warner Music Group teams to identify key releases and priorities by territory and communicate those to local sales groups. In some cases, handling client communication directly.
• Be the international lead internally at UPROXX who works with brand strategy, research, revenue operations, studio, editorial, etc. to bring ideas to life internationally.
• Organize and build the international support structure including tools, systems, and broader operations.
• 6-8 years experience in global operations, marketing for a digital media company
• International management experience (with experience managing territories outside of their own)
• Experience with P&L management and direct experience in a revenue organization
• Advanced communication/writing/presenting skills: proficient in Keynote, PowerPoint and excel
• Proficient in international pricing strategy and multi-territory advertising deal negotiations
• Experience in multi-national marketing and international digital media revenue
• Deep experience with CRM tools such as SalesForce, Boostr, Google Analytics, comScore, Quantcast, Nielsen, Tubular and other analytics software
• Experience managing international ad sales programs (from pitch to execution)
• Experience managing 3rd party rep firms and sellers a plus
• Deep experience in OLV / video advertising market place
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.