WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Digital Producer/Content Creator - IMGN
A little bit about our team:
IMGN is a leading tech-media company creating social-first content for Millennial and Gen Z audiences. IMGN is home to popular Instagram and Snapchat Discover channels such as Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying, Journal & more.
Why this could be your next big break:
IMGN is searching for a passionate video producer who can handle all aspects of production with a strong ability to ideate and execute premium sharable branded content. The ideal candidate is deeply entrenched in the world of social, specifically on Instagram and TikTok and genuinely enjoys the platform while being fluid with camera equipment, and has the ability to strategize, produce, light, shoot & edit social content.
Here you'll get to:
• Help to create original concepts for engaging content to be posted on TikTok and Instagram
• Oversee all edits of videos to ensure all videos are up to standards and match a consistent look & feel.
• Film first-hand content or film talent, advise on filming for outsourced content
• Focuses on edits, revisions, VO, text overlays, sourcing sounds etc. as dedicated editor/post production contact who will work hand and hand with Creative and Production to ensure all videos are up to par
• Orchestrate and manage weekly small shoots
• Edit footage of quality in a timely manner to meet deadlines
• Work with the brand's team to strategize and execute ideas
• 3+ years of video production experience
• Deeply entrenched in the world of TikTok and genuinely enjoys the platform.
• An ability to have an authentic engaging presence on camera
• Potentially working on shows for social platforms or non-branded content videos
• Deep understanding of lighting
• Strong video ideating & execution skills
• Experience editing, finishing, and color grading
• Proficient knowledge of the full video production processes and its best practices
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Able to identify and solve problems
• Willingness to take direction, but also work independently
• Works well in a team environment, understanding organizational dynamics and the importance of communication priorities
• Possess a careful attention to detail
• Light understanding of after effects and motion graphics is a huge plus
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwj92-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.