Job Title: Associate, Legal & Business Affairs
A little bit about our team:
Warner Music Nashville is looking for a Paralegal to join the Legal and Business Affairs team. This role is responsible for providing administrative and legal support to the SVP of Legal and Business Affairs. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and dynamic team player who is detail-and solultions-oriented, sharp, versatile, and able to juggle multiple tasks, all executed with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Here you'll get to:
• You will oversee certain legal and business affairs workflow, including option tracking and rights management.
• You will answer contract and related queries from other departments, verify rights, options, and engage in general contract interpretation.
• You will manage and maintain contract databases.
• You will draft form agreements, amendments, and legal correspondence.
• You will track the status of agreements and status reports as well as other contract management responsibilities.
• You will organize and maintain legal files.
• BA/BS degree required, preferably in related field.
• 4-5 years or more experience working in a fast-tempo, results-driven environment, preferably at a label, music publisher, law firm, agency, or in another professional service capacity.
• Experience in legal department and/or music/entertainment industries a plus.
• Motivated and ambitious self-starter who excels in a deadline-driven environment.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Ability to organize, multi-task, and prioritize, including coordinating shifting priorities.
• Strong computer skills , including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with an ability to interface effectively with colleagues, senior management, and artist representatives.
We'd love it if you also had:
• Paralegal Certificate from an ABA accredited school
• Salesforce experience and knowledge
Job Posting Range
Job Posting Ranges are included for all New York and California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located in NYC and CA. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5mn5z-44-213-63-130-42 in your application.