At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying & more highly engaging channels.
Why this could be your next big break:
IMGN Media is looking for an Associate Director, Content & Strategy to assist with content creation/ideation for organic content, help oversee our rapidly growing social accounts, and manage daily projects and tasks. The ideal candidate should have a passion for social media, a curiosity about emerging platforms, the ability to work with various genres/brands, and production experience.
Here you'll get to:
• Work with the Content Director to oversee our brands on multiple platforms (Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok), assisting the teams in content strategy.
• Oversee expansion to YouTube and TikTok.
• Help launch new channels on social platforms.
• Strategize content in the short-term and long-term when applicable.
• Help create presentation materials for clients/partners, including high quality decks, compelling write ups, storyboards, and video reels.
• Take your ideas through execution.
• Work independently to execute projects and adhere to deadlines while working collaboratively with a dedicated team.
• Monitor trends within the Gen-Z audience.
Rockstar candidates will have:
• 3 years' experience in social media/content management, especially with short-form video (e.g., Stories, TikTok, etc.) and long-form (YouTube).
• A comprehensive portfolio of work.
• Experience creating content for a Gen-Z/Millennial audience.
• Knowledge of relevant social platforms and user behaviors.
• An ability to work both autonomously and as part of a group.
• Great organizational skills and ability to track not just personal tasks but the workload of a team.
• Incredible communication skills and the ability to adapt in a fast paced, ever changing social landscape.
• An understanding of data and how to convert it to highly engaging content.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vo7n-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.