New York, NY
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT team at WARNER MUSIC GROUP/UPROXX.
A little bit about our team:
UPROXX is one of the largest youth culture brands in the world. Through proprietary technology, journalists, and award-winning original video, we help brands connect to the digital generation. We inform, entertain and inspire our audience through the passion points they care about: Sports, News, Culture, Entertainment, Music and Lifestyle. UPROXX Studios, our in-house production division, programs a slate of award-winning original series and collaborates with our partners to create the most engaging and sharable content in the digital space.
Why this could be your next big break:
We're seeking an Account Manager who works well in fast-paced environments, communicates well with others, can multitask, and is eager to be part of a growing company.
The ideal candidate must have 1-2 years of experience and is looking to grow their career within the digital media space. They must be solution-oriented with creative problem-solving skills. They will be responsible for liaising with clients, agencies, third-party vendors, and internal departments to plan and coordinate all areas of digital media buys, including custom content.
We value hard work, integrity, and agility, and we love to recognize successful individuals and teamwork. Come join our team at UPROXX and impact culture for the digital generation!
Here you'll get to:
• Develop and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners and provide exceptional client support.
• Become an expert on UPROXX solutions and build thoughtful proposals based on advertiser strategies and KPI's.
• Develop actionable insights and recommendations for future campaigns by conducting in-depth campaign data analysis.
• Guide sales process from RFP through delivery of the final IO
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams to successfully execute custom content + media programs.
• Lead client communications and develop client-facing materials for post-sale meetings and calls.
• Seek opportunities to strategically upsell and grow client accounts.
• Stay abreast on industry trends and best practices including social media, audience targeting, and new product offerings.
• Learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Multi-task and be able to prioritize, work under tight deadlines and execute quick product turnaround.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, when working with team members and clients.
• Analyze and interpret data and draw strategic recommendations.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• BA/BS required in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field preferred.
• 1-2 years experience in digital advertising, media planning, and client-facing roles.
• Confidence in leading client conversations.
• Expert project management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Media Planning experience.
• Time management skills – able to prioritize, work under tight deadlines, and execute quick project turnarounds.
• High degree of organization, creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
• Experience with third-party ad servers such as DFA, DFP, Prisma, Google Analytics, and Microsoft Office.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.