WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Who are the GO-Tech team:
GO-Tech (Global Operations Technologies) are part of the WarnerMedia Technology group and look after the tech needed to run physical operations, globally. Their area of focus is around four main pillars:
• Tours & Retail
• Studio Operations
• Physical Security
• Real Estate and Mergers & Acquisitions
This role sits within the Tours & Retail pillar, which supports our Global Retail, eCommerce and Tours businesses. This group are responsible for all operational, digital, marketing, and guest-facing technologies, as well as serving as the central hub for all technical support activities.
The T&R Portfolio spans across the following key businesses and their back-end operations:
• WB Studio Tour London
• WB Studio Tour Hollywood
• WB Studio Tour Tokyo (opening 2023)
• Platform 9 ¾ Retail Shops, London
• Harry Potter On Location, London
• Harry Potter Flagship Store, NYC
• Harry Potter Studio Tour, Tokyo
This position is responsible for the development of functional requirements, process maps and relative BA/Project documentation. They will be conducting user interviews and lead workshops with project stakeholders to elicit functional requirements and designs for projects and enhancements. Upon establishment of the requirements baseline, they will use their functional knowledge to support the subsequent phases of design, development, testing and deployment. This position will also provide analysis on technology business transformation initiatives and associated business impact.
• Functional expert, responsible for synthesizing technology solutions, through the interpretation of business requirements
• Requirements Gathering, Process Mapping, Capability Modelling, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis, Business Process Transformation, and Change Management are all critical parts of this role
• Responsible for BA deliverables through project lifecycle; inclusive of leading design sessions, building business scenarios for testing, reviewing test plans and ensuring the appropriate end-user acceptance testing is obtained and finally, ensuring the required stabilization plan for the solution is in place
• Collaborates with technical resources and provide input to technical design specifications
• Liaises with internal & external technology teams, to ensure agreed business system features are properly implemented
• As a BA, you will be passionate about your work and problem solving, with a motivation to deliver effective business analysis skills in projects that in turn contribute to realizing business benefit.
• You are expected to be able to communicate in both English and Japanese to collect and design technical requirements.
• Available to work flexible hours between geographies to accommodate cross-time zone collaboration, as well as responding during off-hours to lead decision-making of critical issues is expected.
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATIONS STANDARDS
Bachelor's degree preferred
Minimum of 5 years of related BA experience with Japanese retail and ticketing solutions preferred
Licenses or Certificates
• PM Diplomas / Certifications -- preferred
• BA Diplomas / Certifications – preferred
Ability to communicate in English and Japanese
REMARKS: Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time. In addition, the employer may consider whether the individual applying for or holding the position is qualified. There are two steps involved in this determination. The first concerns whether the applicant or current employee satisfies the prerequisites for the position. The second step involves whether the person can perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2q247-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.