VR Technician (Harry Potter Flagship) (Full-Time)
WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
Warner Bros. is continuing to expand and evolve the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts with our Flagship Wizarding World store, in New York City. This store brings to life the magic of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts for all Fans and Super Fans of the franchise. Flagship Retail deliver s incredible product , service and environments in spaces that truly celebrate the Wizarding World.
We are seeking a Virtual Reality (VR) Technician for the Flagship Retail NY location. This position will support the leadership hierarchy of the New York Flagship Wizarding World store by maximizing customer and fan engagement in an awe inspiring, best in class retail environment. One of the main responsibilities for this role will be to troubleshoot and maintain equipment to ensure a smooth customer journey across two location-based VR experiences.
Customer Service :
• Consistently demonstrates a positive and seamless guest experience.
• Able to anticipate issues before they arise and take preventative measures to reduce.
• Able to step in to an in-world environment and use scripted points to expand customer experience while troubleshooting takes place.
Store Operations :
• Computer, application and e xperience duties include ensuring that all necessary equipment is fully functioning .
• Follows troubleshooting guide to resolve technical issues and maintain a premium customer experience within the show.
• Observes shows vi a monitoring system, resolving experience issues remotely where possible.
• Maintains accounting of all hardware inventory and complete s scheduled audits to monitor this regularly .
• Ensures scheduled audits are completed to monitor and prevent equipment damage.
• Completion of requested reports and customer feedback to continually enhance the experie nce.
• Maintain experience appearance to ensure that it is nea t, sanitized , and well maintained to meet the Company's customer experience standards .
• Maintain additional uniform pieces to create in world experience for customers.
*Note: This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. WarnerMedia requires anyone working in our workplaces in the US to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0evpj-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.