Sr. PR & Social Media Associate
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a VP, Marketing Services - Finishing for the Marketing Services department. The VP, Marketing Services - Finishing is responsible for the finishing and distribution of TV, Digital, and Ancillary content on feature marketing campaigns including the management of internal staff, vendors, the development of timelines and the timely review/approval of finished materials.
• A/V Campaign Project Management across all Broadcast TV and Digital media production for between 15-20 unique campaigns per year. Leading own campaigns, assigning campaigns to a Director and two Managers, while overseeing all aspects of the department, and supervising all day-to-day support for creative advertising executives in identifying, tracking, and producing A/V marketing content. Additionally, will work closely with, the EVP and SVP of Marketing service to facilitate the broader marketing services initiatives as it relates to the TV/Digital Content.
• Collaborating and planning in a cross-functional capacity with other internal and external Marketing and Media divisions, media agencies, broadcast network traffic teams, and other partners to plan and execute on media buys and marketing objectives surrounding A/V advertising content. This includes but is not limited to, content and executions for Domestic Campaigns, International teams/offices, Multi-Cultural, Digital/Social, Publicity, Promotions, Home Entertainment, Outdoor, as well as significant involvement with HBO Max, Turner, and other Warner Media divisions.
• Directing and planning the workflows and priorities for our creative agencies into our Finishing/Post-Production facilities in order to produce and distribute finalized A/V content assets for all the various marketing executions. This includes the responsibility for final approval and clearance on spots with/for the creative executives (approving audio mixes, picture, color grading, final graphics, tags/passes, VFX) and then ensuring the proper outlets/teams have received the deliverable.
• Liaise with the Credits & Clearance/Legal Team, as well as the Music Clearance Team to confirm that materials finished are in compliance with legal, guild, network guidelines and all cues are cleared for use.
• Working with other internal teams and divisions on process initiatives/technologies to scale, improve, maintain operations. This includes Digital Asset Management systems, security innovations, advances in TV/Streaming, etc. technologies and creative/post-production workflows and systems.
• Maintain, forecast, and report the Worldwide TV and Digital Finishing/Production and Network Delivery budgets for assigned films.
• BA/BS degree in Communication Arts required with Film or TV/Video emphasis preferred 10 years in advertising/publicity experience required, including a minimum of 5 years film/video production required
• In-depth knowledge of TV and Digital Marketing material finishing and trafficking.
• Computer skills: Mac, PC proficiency.
• In-Depth Knowledge of film/video production.
• Ability to manage constant tight deadlines.
• Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8wq5-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.